Startspärr renult megane 2003

Allmänna diskussioner kring motorer och elektronik.

Moderator: Forumpolisen

Elvedin
Firstname: Elvedin
Surname: Talic

Startspärr renult megane 2003

Post by Elvedin »

Hej hoppas någon som kan hjläpa mig. Min bil atartar ej längre tror det kan vara startspärr men vet inte säker. När jag försöker starta den så går den runt men vill inte gå igång. När jag sätter på tändningen så börjar det pipa och en gul lampa som blinkar spiral aktig..vad är fel hjälp..
Elvedin Talic
Stymie
Firstname: Albert
Surname: Sjöberg

Re: Startspärr renult megane 2003

Post by Stymie »

Elektroniskt fel.

Du skriver inte vad du har för motor, men troligen har du fel på en tändspole.
___
Nu: Mégane E-tech Electric Iconic -22, ZOE ZE50 R135 -20, Mégane II RS -08, R19 16V Cab -93, R16TL R1156 -77, R16 R1150 -67
Förr: R20TS, R5GTS, R19TXE, Laguna, Laguna II, Grand Modus, Grand Scenic III, ZOE, Twizy 80, Kadjar.
Elvedin
Firstname: Elvedin
Surname: Talic

Post by Elvedin »

Det är en 1.6 16v ka
Elvedin Talic
Stymie
Firstname: Albert
Surname: Sjöberg

Post by Stymie »

Ett vanligt fel på Megane II är relä- och säkringsboxar under motorhuven. Läs gärna igenom följande tråd:
http://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/forum ... php?t=8855

Kolla in filmen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCMWEK-e99k

Från ett annat forum:
I checked every connection on the car, both under the dash and under the bonnet. I disconnected all the plugs and removed all the relays. Some are soldered-in. In the fuse box under the bonnet (behind N/S headlamp) I found evidence of water ingress and resultant verdigree which I thoroughly cleaned. However all this made no difference. Right, time for the final search before towing to Monsieur Renault for the attachment of his CLIP!
An old trick of the trade is the "wiggle test". With my wife ensconsed in the driver's seat (as I cannot see round corners), I grabbed handfuls of all the wiring I could see and tugged and wiggled like mad. The main ECU (behind the battery) has 3 plugs and lots of wires. After a lot of tugging, 'er in the car suddenly announced that the service light had gone out and "electronic fault" had disappeared from the display panel to be replaced by "insert card". Wow, mega excitement. As soon as I let go of the wires the errors returned. At one point the better half was actually able to start the car which stalled as soon as I let go of the wires.
To cut a long story short (!) it was not actually the wiring itself but pulling on the wiring was also moving the little fuse panel on the top of the battery. This little red plastic box sits on top of the positive terminal and the metal work was in poor condition as some ham-fisted mechanic had failed to replace the lid many moons ago. This box has 3 cartridge fuses which are bolted in place with 8mm studs and simmonds nuts, A 30 amp on the right and on the left and a much larger one in the middle. I took the lot off to clean and found the left hand fuse had an intermittent fault - it would not pass any juice. It had not blown as such but the metal "wings" were loose in the red plastic body. Off to Monsieur Renault and paid £3.49 for a new fuse (could have used fusewire...) plus £2.50 for a plastic lid and the result is a sweetly-running Megane which starts first time, every time.
___
Nu: Mégane E-tech Electric Iconic -22, ZOE ZE50 R135 -20, Mégane II RS -08, R19 16V Cab -93, R16TL R1156 -77, R16 R1150 -67
Förr: R20TS, R5GTS, R19TXE, Laguna, Laguna II, Grand Modus, Grand Scenic III, ZOE, Twizy 80, Kadjar.